Ahhh, our delicious…err…TERROR-ific Fans!
COVID-19 continues to change our everyday lives, although some restrictions have been lifted and we’ve enjoyed a small bit of normalcy. Who else camped out at the fried dough stand this summer, show of hands…nobody? Just us…well then. Everything isn’t back to the way it once was, including our haunted farm. Some attractions still aren’t available for 2021 and following our Safety First foremost and always mantra, we are keeping all our COVID precautions in place. With the Delta and Mu variants, going up in number, it’s the responsible approach to take for our crew, guests and community. Thank you for all your support! Please see below for the guidelines to follow when visiting our farm.
We are continuing our special GET OUT AND SCREAM promotion in 2021: Buy 6 Tickets and one of them is FREE.
Let’s be honest–we all need a good scream right now.
So, come on out and enjoy the crisp, clean air…take a good, healthy breath and exhale all the bullshhhh….err…stress. It’s Halloween–time to scream!
- Distances are marked throughout our queue line for social distancing between groups.
- Multiple HAND SANITIZER STATIONS will be available for use.
- IF YOU ARE SICK OR HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS OF CONCERN, please do not visit Night Terrors® Haunted Farm until your symptoms have been clear for 72 hours.
- All individuals will be WEARING MASKS (guests and crew), as required by the Schoharie County Health Department/NYS Mandates.
Picnic table space will be limited and our fire-pit seating area will be closed. The only time masks can be removed is for eating/drinking at a picnic table and must be put back on when finished. If a table is unavailable, we encourage you to still order yummy food to go.
- Crew will be regularly disinfecting high touch surfaces, such as handrails, restrooms, etc.
- High-risk individuals will be allowed 7:00 ticket times and able to enter the farm 15 minutes prior to opening time. Please call 518-925-4698 if you or your household are at high risk.
- Please keep a minimum of 6’ distance between your group and others, including Night Terrors® Haunted Farm crew outside and inside the trail.
- Tickets are now sold in timed-ticketing time slots to ensure social distancing as well as limit the number of guests at the farm at one time.
- You will be greeted by the crew at the walkway entrance and your ticket time will be checked. Please do not arrive earlier than 10 minutes before your time slot.
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late for your time slot, we will do our best to get you in, however, please keep in mind that we might not be able to accommodate you when you arrive late.
- As in all past years, waivers are still required for entry.
We highly recommend you purchase tickets online at a discounted rate! LIMITED tickets will be available onsite per time slot for $35. No guarantee of admission, or for a specific time slot. When they are sold out, they are sold out. BUYING ONLINE GUARANTEES YOUR ADMISSION (for your time slot).We know the on-going fight with COVID is frustrating. Please know that our passion for all things creepy and our dedication to you, our crew and our community has not wavered. We can’t wait to spend another fall season with all of you! Let’s make this Hallow-season one to dismember…err…REMEMBER!!
Thank you for your continued support,
Night Terrors® Haunted Farm