Ahhh, our delicious…err…TERROR-ific Fans!
All jokes aside, COVID-19 has changed so many things in our everyday lives, including how our haunted farm operates this season. You will notice, from past visits, that some attractions aren’t available. We had to streamline our haunted happenings into a one-way (read as KICK-ASS) walking trail. During this, the commitment we have to the safety of our guests and crew has not wavered one bit. In fact, we are surpassing CDC Guidelines in order to keep everyone healthy. After all, we need those beautiful lungs at full screaming capacity for many years to come!
In addition, we are offering a special GET OUT AND SCREAM 2020 promotion: Buy 6 Tickets and one of them is FREE.
Let’s be honest–we all need a good scream right now.
So, come on out and enjoy the crisp, clean air…take a good, healthy breath and exhale all the bullshhhh….err…stress. It’s Halloween–time to scream!
- 8’ distances are marked throughout our queue line for EXTRA social distancing spacing.
- Multiple HAND SANITIZER STATIONS will be available for use.
- IF YOU ARE SICK OR HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS OF CONCERN, please do not visit Night Terrors® Haunted Farm until your symptoms have been clear for 72 hours.
- All individuals will be WEARING MASKS (guests and crew), as required by the Schoharie County Health Department/NYS Mandates
- All guests and crew will have TEMPERATURE CHECKS PRIOR TO ENTRY. Anyone with a temperature over 100˚F will be asked to leave and seek medical advice.
- Picnic table space will be limited and our fire-pit seating area will be closed. The only time masks can be removed is for eating/drinking at a picnic table and must be put back on when finished. If a table is unavailable, we encourage you to still order yummy food to go.
- Crew will be regularly disinfecting high touch surfaces, such as handrails, restrooms, etc.
- High-risk individuals will be allowed 7:00 ticket times and able to enter the farm 15 minutes prior to opening time. Please call 518-925-4698 if you or your household are at high risk.
- Please keep a minimum of 6’ distance between your group and others, including Night Terrors® Haunted Farm crew outside and inside the trail.
- Tickets are now sold in timed-ticketing time slots to ensure social distancing as well as limit the number of guests at the farm at one time.
- You will be greeted by the crew at the walkway entrance and your ticket time will be checked. Please do not arrive earlier than 10 minutes before your time slot.
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late for your time slot, we will do our best to get you in, however, please keep in mind that we might not be able to accommodate you when you arrive late.
- As in all past years, waivers are still required for entry.
- All tickets must be purchased online in advance. Walk-ins will not be permitted.
We know this is different than what you are used to, but what isn’t different is our passion for all things creepy and our dedication to you, our crew, and our community. We can’t wait to spend another fall season with all of you! Let’s make this Hallow-season one to dismember…err…REMEMBER!!
Thank you for your continued support,
Night Terrors® Haunted Farm